Vicky

We change ours every year – as you say, the only way to get them alphabetical, but we don’t use OCR for GCSEs.  AQA and Pearson have never objected.

    Ailsa

Ailsa Mardel

Exams Officer

Room G102

Tel:    01256 306497

Basingstoke College of Technology

www.bcot.ac.uk

Sent: 06 March 2017 12:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: OCR

I thought there were others in the exam world that did the same.

Will be getting back to OCR.

Cheers

Vicky