Ours was pretty bog standard stuff, paper storage, old registers, fire drill etc. But make sure that your invigilators are reading the confidentiality clause to students regarding discussing the content of the tests. One of our invigilators forgot and it was raised as an action.

Jade

Sent: 16 March 2017 09:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Unused Functional Skills Papers

One pointer we had from our inspection was although we had the warning posters outside of the room they also wanted them inside the exam room.
Also we had seated students in alphabetical order but they have to be registration number order – which I hadn’t realised.

Hartlepool College of Further Education

Sharon Collier • Examinations Officer
DDI: 01429 404036

[http://www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk/emailimg/hcfe-email-footer-generic.png]

Stockton Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7NT • Tel: 01429 295111 • www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk<http://www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk>

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Thank you.