Dear Richard,

The fact that neither of the tick-boxes marked ‘ATSPE’ on the EAR2 request process were able to be ticked is the cause of this query!

Can you please advise if this is a fault on the system and when it has been fixed, or if this is a general problem that all Exams Officers will have to email you to request an ATSPE having placed their EAR2 requests on E-OL?

Regards

Paul King

Exams Officer,

Leyton Sixth Form College