The University of Northampton is holding a PSR for the subject area of Pre-Registration Nursing on Thursday 1 June 2017. We are looking for a number of external experts to cover the following programmes:

BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing
BSc (Hons) Children's Nursing
BSc (Hons) Mental Health Nursing
BSc (Hons) Learning Disability Nursing

In addition, we are also looking for a year 1 generic tutor.

If you have expertise in any of these subject areas and are available and would like to participate in this event please contact [log in to unmask] In your covering email can you please state which programmes you can comment on, whether you have any experience of PSR and/or validation or external examining and whether you have had any contact with the University of Northampton in the last five years. Also, can you please quote the subject line of this message in the subject line of your email.

We pay an honorarium of £200 per day and will also cover all reasonable expenses including overnight accommodation. You will be expected to prove eligibility to work in the UK.

Kind regards

Pam Dimmock