Bradford School of Art at Bradford College is seeking an external examiner for the BA (Hons) Interior Design Course (newly validated by the University of Bolton).  This extremely creative course embeds strong design methodologies and is directly relevant to the changing needs of employers and the design industry. Live projects are incorporated at every opportunity, offering challenging insights into the world of Interior Design.
We would welcome enquiries from an experienced academic familiar with the challenges of the design industry. The new examiner will be working alongside our dedicated course team who welcome professional discussion.
Please contact Programme Leader Sue Meniconi for further information [log in to unmask]
Tel: 01274 433229
To express an interest please supply a CV with covering letter to:
Sue Meniconi, Programme Leader, Interior Design. Bradford School of Art,  Bradford College, Lister Building. Great Horton Road. Bradford. BD7 1AY.
Closing date for all applications of interest will be 30th March 2017