​​**Apologies for cross-posting**

Read the latest issue of Critical and Radical Social Work (Vol. 5, No. 1) online now - contents below.

On the Policy Press blog, Jadwiga Leigh discusses the findings of her paper on Rotherham, co-authored with Stephen Crossley. This case had a huge impact on the creation of a culture of fear, mistrust and blame in social work. How did this happen and what can we learn?

Read The 'troubled' case of Rotherham here.

To mark World Social Work Day we have made the entire journal FREE to access for a month (until 20 April).

Why not download our recent special/themed issues?

Psycho Politics in the Twenty-First Century

'Race', racism and anti-racist social work

You can follow the journal on Twitter at @CRSWjournal and sign up to the journal newsletter here.

Recommend that your library subscribes here and browse the latest Policy Press social work books.

Critical and Radical Social Work (Vol. 5, No. 1) FREE TO ACCESS UNTIL 20 APRIL

--

Jessica Miles, Marketing Executive
Policy Press/University of Bristol Press

Out this month: Too much stuff: Capitalism in crisis
By Kozo Yamamura

Keep in touch:

In 2017 Policy Press is supporting Bristol Refugee Rights. Please visit our Local Giving page.