From: Anne Crisp <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 07 March 2017 14:00
Subject: requests to observe an ESOL class - and complete a survey

Dear Newham ESOL Exchange member

I have been contacted by someone starting a Post-Compulsory English PGCE with Literacy and ESOL at UCL in September who would like to observe an ESOL class. They  live in Stratford but can be flexible with location.

If you can help please contact:

Kate Wild
07745 210576

Separately, I’ve been asked to circulate an online survey to help with a mapping exercise of ESOL provision in Greater London. If you are responsible for ESOL provision please complete the survey by March 20th:

https://www.cvent.com/d/05qmnw

Thanks,

Anne Crisp

Community Development Worker

Please note I work two days a week – usually Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Durning Hall, Earlham Grove, Forest Gate, London, E7 9AB.

020 3740 8122

www.aston-mansfield.org.uk

Registered Charity number : 220085

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]