Hi everyone,

Are you, or do you know, a volunteerproviding language support to refugees? If so, would you/they be interested ingiving short feedback on 10 resources in the Council of Europe’s new toolkitfor volunteers currently in preparation?

The toolkit has beendesigned for volunteers offering language support to refugees (including asylumseekers) across Europe. Now in its piloting stage, the toolkit includes a widerange of guidance, resources and activities which will be ultimately madeavailable online in 7 languages.  We are looking for volunteers who haverecently or are currently supporting refugees in the UK or in other Europeancountries to provide brief feedback on 10 tools in the toolkit’s guidancesection, fill in a short feedback form and return it to us by 31stMarch 2017.

If you, or the volunteer you know, are/is interested,please email me with a little information on where you/they are volunteering and whoyou/they are supporting. I will send a link to the 10 tools we needfeedback on as well as to a short questionnaire and (for information) to othertools/resources in the toolkit. The completed questionnaire should beuploaded online. If you know someone, or an organisation, that might beinterested please do feel welcome to forward this email.

For more information aboutthe Council of Europe’s Linguistic Integration of Adult Migrants Programme(LIAM), please see www.coe.int/lang-migrants

Many thanks,

Best wishes,

Sarah Sheldon
ESOL ProjectCoordinator/Tutor
Learning Unlimited
www.learningunlimited.co

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to