Hi Teresa,

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. I'm starting to get the picture that the response rate I have is not too bad, and also that there may any number of reasons why a student indicates they would like an induction, but then doesn't follow up (including that they have found the help through other channels, which is great).

I like your suggestion of sending one email per term to all students registered for library support. That may prompt anyone who feels the need to get in touch, without you having to put in a disproportionate amount of time.

Best wishes,

Katherine

[cid:image001.png@01D265D9.FC603DC0]

Katherine Coussement

Enquiry Team Supervisor (Equality & Accessibility)

J. B. Priestley Library, Information Services

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need assistance in using the Library or wish to discuss individual requirements.
I work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm

[Title: Phone - Description: Phone]

+44 (0) 1274 236033 (direct)

[Title: Phone - Description: Phone]

+44 (0) 1274 233301 (general)

[Title: Web Address - Description: Web Address]

www.bradford.ac.uk/library<http://www.bradford.ac.uk/library>

Please reply if any of the contents in this email are not accessible so an alternative can be provided.

Please tell us how we are doing. The Library welcomes your feedback and suggestions to improve the accessibility of our services. <http://www.bradford.ac.uk/library/about-us/contact-us/feedback-form/>
[cid:image005.png@01D0476D.2E244280]<http://www.bradford.ac.uk/library/about-us/contact-us/feedback-form/>
All information provided is confidential.