From: Lynda Tout
Sent: 22 February 2017 09:03
To: 'Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.'
Subject: DSA-QAG Audit

Dear Colleagues,

We are, like many others I’m sure, preparing to be audited (we don’t have a date as yet but have no sophisticated electronic systems to rely on so need to prepare paperwork in advance).  I have a number of questions and am awaiting a reply to some of these from the DSA-QAG administration contact.  However I would really benefit from talking to someone who has already been audited to understand what constitutes evidence etc.

Would anyone, who has already been through the audit process, be willing to have a telephone conversation with me tomorrow or next Thursday to inform our preparation?

Kind regards,

Lyn

Lynda Tout BSc (Hons) PG Cert

Inclusion Co-ordinator