 A REFIENDLY REMINDER

CALL FOR ONLINE PARTICIPANTS FOR A WEB SURVEY ON

THE PRESENCE  / INFLUENCE OF INTERCULTURAL PRACTICES in ACTOR TRAINING

Dear All,

My name is Behsat Ahmet.  I am currently a second year student on the MFA Actor Training and Coaching at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.

My graduating thesis looks to explore existing programmes and practices for actor training that have a dialogue with intercultural performance practice and theory.

To do this I seek participation from Academics, Course and Module Leaders, Intercultural Practitioners, and Students engaged in intercultural performance training, theory, praxis and studentship.

I have designed and created an online web survey titled The Influence / Presence of Intercultural Practices in Actor Training, which consists of a number of open-ended questions.  The survey will take no more than 45 minutes to complete, and is designed and configured such that survey results are anonymous and not made public.

Participation in the survey is completely voluntary and all responses will be kept private and confidential.  No personally identifiable information will be associated with any responses to any reports of the data.

This research including the survey has been reviewed and has passed the fast track ethics approval procedure for the taught MA/MFA courses at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.  Record of the consent form is held at Course level.  Should you require further information regarding ethics guidelines please see the following link;

https://www.cssd.ac.uk/research/research-ethics

To begin the survey, please click the anonymous link below or copy and paste the link into your Internet browser to gain access.

https://survey.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0IocJ0HMSGSpVUV

The survey will be active through period 13/03/2017 until 07/04/2017.

Should you have any questions regarding this survey please do not hesitate to contact me [log in to unmask]

Your participation would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

Behsat Ahmet