Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to remind you of the upcoming deadline for abstract submission for the 9th International Student and Early Career Conference NEW WAVE in Prague, Czechia on 25th – 26th May, 2017.

The NEW WAVE conference draws graduate and post-graduate students, as well as young professionals from the fields of physical and social geography, cartography, demography and related disciplines to share and discuss their research in a friendly and open-minded atmosphere with an international audience.

For more information visit our website or see 2nd CALL FOR PAPERS in the attachment below.

DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS: 15th March, 2017

REGISTRATION FORMhttp://bit.ly/NWregistration

WEB: https://www.natur.cuni.cz/geography/newwave/new-wave-2017

Organization of the conference is provided by the Department of Social Geography and Regional Development and the Geographical Institute, Faculty of Science, Charles University.

The conference is held under the auspices of the Mayor of the Borough of Prague 2, the Councillor of the City of Prague, the Rector of Charles University, and the Czech Geographical Society.

We look forward to seeing you in Prague!

On behalf of the Organizing Committee,

Kamila Klingorová

--
RNDr. Kamila Klingorová
Researcher

The Research Centre for Cultural and Historical Geography
Department of Social Geography and Regional Development
Faculty of Science, Charles University
Albertov 6, 128 43 Prague 2, Czechia

Centrum pro výzkum v kulturní a historické geografii
Katedra sociální geografie a regionálního rozvoje
Přírodovědecká fakulta, Univerzita Karlova
Albertov 6, 128 43 Praha 2

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: +420 728 521 374