THANKS Everyone!! Article received!! Feel blessed to be part of this community!

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 11:10 AM, sayoni bose <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Folks,

I am looking for an article on food justice. Here is the complete reference:

Billings D. and Cabbil L., 2011. "Food Justice: What's Race got to do with it?" Race/Ethnicity: Multidisciplinary Global Contexts, 5:1, 103-112.

My library does not have access to it. If any one of you can please send me a pdf copy of this article, then that would be wonderful!! Thank You in anticipation!!!

Best,
Sayoni Bose