**Apologies for cross-posting**

the Great Regional Awakening: New Directions
RSA Annual Conference 2017
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
4th - 7th June 2017

In light of unprecedented demand, the deadline for abstract submission and the early bird registration fee for the RSA Annual Conference in Dublin has been extended until Monday 13th March 2017, after this date the higher conference rate will apply. If you are still unsure about attending the conference, you can find more information about the conference/themes/speakers and special sessions here. The conference programme is packed with variety and includes an exceptional list of plenary speakers, two sessions devoted to students and early career researchers and a social programme to foster the high level of networking we are famous for.

To discover what Dublin and the local area has to offer please click here for some practical and interesting information:

To register and submit your abstract click here.

Please feel free to share with any colleagues who may be interested.

I look forward to seeing you in Dublin.

Best wishes,

Lesa

Lesa Reynolds
Project Manager – Events & Membership

Regional Studies Association

Sussex Innovation Centre |Falmer, Brighton BN1 9SB|United Kingdom

Direct tel: +44(0)1273-669 017|mobile: +44(0)7917 798600
Company No 4116288|Charity No 1084165

Dublin Email Sig New

icon-facebook.jpg  icon-twitter.jpg  icon-linkedin.jpg  blog.bmp  https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZW02z9dFg8C4E3QMkrPdmj1-mU1pYEFjn51I2LUpjHFiu5eqR

Take advantage of your RSA membership and apply for research & funding opportunities. Sign up to our e-bulletin for latest RSA news.