Dear colleagues,

As part of a broader expansion of urban studies teaching and research at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel(s), we are currently advertising three positions: 2 postdoc and 1 PhD level. Please circulate!

1) Postdoc coordinator and researcher Brussels Graduate School of Urban Studies: http://urbanstudies.brussels/news-event/vacancy-postdoc-coordinator-and-researcher-brussels-graduate-school-urban-studies

2) Postdoc coordinator and lecturer Master in Urban Studies: http://urbanstudies.brussels/news-event/vacancy-postdoc-coordinator-and-lecturer-master-urban-studies

3) PhD / teaching assistant human geography and urban studies: http://www.cosmopolis.be/news-event/vacancy-phd-60-teaching-assistant-40-position

The deadline for all three positions is the 1st of May. All positions should start 1st of October or even earlier, but not much later.

If you have any questions about one or more of these positions, feel free to contact me.

best wishes,

Bas van Heur