David

Unfortunately I am not in a position to provide that information at the moment.

Kind regards

Nicola

On 9 March 2017 at 15:46, David Jackson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

This email was classified as : OFFICIAL

Nicola,

Thanks for the clarification.

That being said, it really would be very useful for everybody to get some feedback on how these first SQP/NQMS reviews have performed and what improvements to submission quality have been secured as a result.  Can you say which LPAs are involved in these cases? and are you able to say how many LPAs are now signed up to the scheme?

Cheers David

David E. Jackson MRICS (Chartered Environmental Surveyor)
Contaminated Land Officer - Environmental Health

Darlington Borough Council
Town Hall, Darlington, Co. Durham, DL1 5QT
Direct Line: (01325) 406435
Email:
[log in to unmask]uk

www.darlington.gov.uk