Thank you both.

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: John Naylor
Sent: ý31/ý03/ý2017 10:36
To: Russell Bowman; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Non-coal Mine Gas

Hi Russell,

CO sensors typically see interference from hydrogen.

Kind regards

John

John Naylor | Technical Director

T +44 (0) 161 232 7465

M +44 (0) 7856 244 224

E [log in to unmask]

W www.ggs-uk.com

Head office Greenheys, Manchester Science Park, Pencroft Way, Manchester, M15 6JJ

Offices in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

Notice anything different about our logo?

Click here to find out more.