Dear all,

    My Refine3D run on 2 x 1070 GPUs with 3 MPI proc and 2 threads under
Ubuntu Mate 14.04 always stalls at iteration 2. Nvidia-smi shows that
both GPUs are running, each with about 7700 MB GPU memory usage and Top
shows three instances of relion_refine_mpi running on 3 CPUs with each
at ~ 100% BUT NOTHING HAPPENS FOR HOURS. Without GPU acceleration the
job runs normally.

I have never seen anything alike on another workstation so it is
probably due to a wrong setup or hardware. Does anybody have a hint?

Thanks, Dieter

Dieter Blaas,
Max F. Perutz Laboratories
Medical University of Vienna,
Inst. Med. Biochem., Vienna Biocenter (VBC),
Dr. Bohr Gasse 9/3,
A-1030 Vienna, Austria,
Tel: 0043 1 4277 61630,
Fax: 0043 1 4277 9616,