Is there a dictionary entry for your sulfinic cisteine? And is it part of
the aa chain with a sequential numbering?

I f so check it is labelled peptide in the dictionary (look at the
dictionary for any amino acid tto check the format..] If so it should be
linked properly.

Or attach the dictionary and the cooydinates of the cysteine  to an email
and I will check it for you.

Eleanor