many thanks!

On 6 March 2017 at 10:16, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

​Hi Hernani,

If you look at c6.csiro.au  - use the guest account to log in, then select (via pulldown menus) the report "Single Screen Contents", then "A Vendor" in answer to the question "specify" then "Rigaku Reagents"  then "pHat buffers" you will find what you need.

BTW, if anyone knows of screen that are not in C6, please let me know and I'll make sure that they get there.

Thanks, Janet

Janet Newman
Principal Scientist / Director, Collaborative Crystallisation Centre (C3)
CSIRO Material Science and Engineering
343 Royal Parade
Parkville.  VIC. 3052
Australia
Tel +613 9662 7326
Email [log in to unmask]

From: CCP4 bulletin board <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Hernani Silvestre <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 06 March 2017 20:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Crystallization Screens

Dear community,

Quite likely you have been in this situation, you come across a screen where you have hits but the screen has been discontinued. I am looking for the following screen:
Emerald Biosystems pHAT buffer screen.

I did find a pdf with some of the buffers described (but , as usual, the well composition I am interested I cant see it there..the pdf is incomplete.
Does anyone know the 96-well composition of this buffer screen?
Not sure what happened to Emerald Bio, they are no longer active (oh dear...)

Many thanks
FBDD Evangelist