How have you assigned the Free R set? If there is twinning you need to make
sure that the related reflections have the same FreeR assignment.
This is now standard in the new FreeR software written by Ville, and called
from GUI2, but it used to require some jiggery poky to achieve.

Next question - are you sure of the spacegroup? Obviously absences in an
I-centred spacegroup cannot indicate whether it is I222 or I21 21 21

Eleanor