I am raising funds for our performance project, Love Letters. The work uses audience love letters as the main content of the piece. I have collected 200 letters from touring this performance over the course of 5 years, at international performance festivals and art-related events including: Tempting Failure, Performance & Live Art Platform in Cyprus, Latitude Festival, iDocs2016. Our aim is to redevelop the piece using creative technologies that will enhance its audience interaction. Two major exhibitions have been planned for this project one in Bristol at Centrespace Gallery and another in Croatia at the Museum of Broken Relationships. At the end of the project, the entire audience love letters collection will be donated to the Museum of Broken Relationships and added to its collection.

Check out our pitch here: https://spsr.me/FxkW.

Supporters of this project include: Pervasive Media Studio, Centrespace Gallery, The Writing Platform, Bath Spa University (BSU), Making Books Research Centre (BSU), Museum of Broken Relationships.

Please support it if you can and SHARE SHARE SHARE: https://spsr.me/FxkW.

Thank you.

https://www.bathspa.ac.uk/projects/love-letters/

--
Best,

Dr Yiota Demetriou (Ph.D)

PDRA
Making Books: Creativity, Print Culture, and the Digital
Bath Spa University

http://yiotademetriou.com/

Live Art Practitioner
@yiota_demetriou

Artistic Director/Initiator
Performance and Live Art Platform Cyprus