From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Hargreaves
Sent: 23 March 2017 1:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Excluding courses from My Grades

Hi there

We have a few courses that we enrol all students onto eg a Learning Centre Course, that students require access to but will never submit work to or receive grades from.

It's not the end of the world if it's not possible, but do you know if there's any way these courses can be excluded from appearing in students' My Grades area?

Cheers
Sarah

Sarah Hargreaves : E-Learning Developer :  01904 770299

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email represents the personal views of the sender and is therefore not necessarily the views of York College. The author has no authority or delegation to bind the College by this email and York College accepts no responsibility whatsoever for its contents. Please note that any email sent to addresses at York College may be monitored.

For further information, please visit http://its.yorkcollege.ac.uk/EmailUsagePolicy