Hi Matt, we’ve been using EduBlogs/CampusPress at the University of Northampton for quite a few years now, and we also use Bb as our VLE. A default blog/site is auto-created for users on first login, and users (staff and students) can create additional blogs/sites as needed. As far as I’m aware it’s not really needed much input from us on the admin side, certainly not when it comes to creating blogs/sites. Best wishes, Rob

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Lingard
Sent: 29 March 2017 17:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CampusPress & Blackboard

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who is using CampusPress (https://campuspress.com/), the enterprise version of edublogs. We are currently piloting it and are keen to continue with a full licence. Its one area of weakness is on the administrative side, the creation of blogs/sites. It would really benefit from a VLE integration. CampusPress are working on an integration for Canvas but not Bb yet. So, if you're interested in seeing a CampusPress-Blackboard integration please do get in touch to help me make the case for them to do Bb next, otherwise those pesky moodlers will get in first. Matt -- Matt Lingard Head of Technology-Enhanced Learning Institute for Teaching, Innovation and Learning (INSTIL) University of West London Tel: 020 8209 4122 Mb: 07801 276559 [log in to unmask]