Hi,

We're trying to link to one of our tabs from external sources. It's been
set up for guest access, but when guests/logged out users use the link they
are directed to our welcome/login page.

The usual method I would use to deep link to a course isn't working. Guests
are directed to the login page. If they click the link again the page
displays as expected, but it needs to load Bb for the first time to
initiate, which obviously isn't a great user experience.

Any suggestions welcome!

Regards,

Martin

--
Martin Nutbeem
Technology Enhanced Learning Officer

*A top 3 UK university with leading employers (2017)*
*A top 5 UK university for research (2014 REF)*
*A world top 50 university (QS Ranking 2016)*