I am the Universe: Writing Climate Change

British Romantic Writing and Environmental Catastrophe, an AHRC-funded project at the University of Leeds, has teamed up with the Poetry Society’s Young Poets Network and poet Helen Mort to create I am the Universe: Writing Climate Change: a challenge and competition for poets under 25.

We invite young writers to respond to Romantic texts alongside Romantic and contemporary images, and use this inspiration to think and write about the world’s increasingly shifting landscapes.
The competition is now live! See the challenge and read about how to enter here: https://ypn.poetrysociety.org.uk/workshop/i-am-the-universe-writing-climate-change/
British Romantic Writing and Environmental Catastrophe: http://romanticcatastrophe.leeds.ac.uk

British Association for Romantic Studies
http://www.bars.ac.uk<http://www.bars.ac.uk/>

To advertise Romantic literature conferences, publications, jobs, or
other events that the BARS members would be interested in, please
contact Neil Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>

Also use this address to register any change in your e-mail address,
or to be removed from the list.

Messages are held in archives, along with other information about the
Mailbase at: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/bars.html