From: This is the list of ARLIS/UK & Ireland: the Art Libraries Society. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lawes, Elizabeth
Sent: 06 March 2017 16:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Looking for info on a film which might (or might not) be by Martin Parr

Dear all,

A UCL PhD student is looking for a film / TV programme by Martin Parr (or by someone else in the style of Martin Parr) where people are filmed in their homes / domestic environments, talking about objects around them, and what makes a home a home etc. Possibly BBC (but maybe not). Very little detail, I know, but does anyone have any idea what this might be? I've done a bit of searching with no luck and hoped the hive mind could give me a lead!

Many thanks in advance,

Liz

Elizabeth Lawes
Subject Liaison Librarian: Fine Art, History of Art & Film Studies
University College London
(020) 7679 2594 (x32594)
// Email<mailto:[log in to unmask]> // Twitter<https://twitter.com/UCLArtLibrary> // Art Resource Guide<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/library/subject-support/guides/art> //

[UCL_Open_Access_banner]<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/library/open-access/deposit>

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx
For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at http://arlis.org.uk/