Dear all,

A UCL PhD student is looking for a film / TV programme by Martin Parr (or by someone else in the style of Martin Parr) where people are filmed in their homes / domestic environments, talking about objects around them, and what makes a home a home etc. Possibly BBC (but maybe not). Very little detail, I know, but does anyone have any idea what this might be? I’ve done a bit of searching with no luck and hoped the hive mind could give me a lead!

Many thanks in advance,

Liz

Elizabeth Lawes

Subject Liaison Librarian: Fine Art, History of Art & Film Studies

University College London

(020) 7679 2594 (x32594)

// Email // Twitter // Art Resource Guide //

UCL_Open_Access_banner

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at http://arlis.org.uk/