Dear list members,

Just a quick plea for assistance...

SOAS is in possession of a 16mm reel to reel Magnetophon film documenting a dinner for the 50th anniversary of the School. We do not have resources in house to view or digitise the film, but on the face of it the film seems to be in reasonable condition.

Does anyone know of a company/organisation that might assist with the digitisation of film in this format, or at least provide some advice?

Many thanks in advance,

David

--
David Ogden
Records Manager and Archivist

'100 years of SOAS 1916-2016. Visit soas.ac.uk/centenary to find out more about our history and celebrations'

The world's leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa and

the Middle East