Today, as one enters the building, multi-coloured pamphlets in at least 10 languages from all over the world can be seen on a glass panel, which also has books written by Gandhi, including his autobiography, My Experiments with Truth.

Inside, a wall has details of postage stamps of different countries, which have commemorated Gandhi through them. On the other side is a library with around 40,000 books and more than 300 members, apart from those who frequent the library, refer to the books on Gandhi.

http://bit.ly/2mfWzEw
http://bit.ly/2mfWzEw+

--
Peterk