Dear Helen,

Thank you for your message. Please rest assured that you have not missed any minutes or meetings since July 2016. We have not held any meetings in the region since that date. We do not have any dates firmed up for meetings at the moment, though we are in discussions regarding the next one. Once details are confirmed they will be sent on to yourself and all members of the West Midlands region.

Best wishes,
Charlene Taylor
(Hon. Secretary West Midlands region)