Research Analyst, University of Leicester

Salary Grade 8 – £32,958 to £38,183 per annum.

Open ended subject to fixed term funding, funding is available for 5 years

Together our staff and students are discovering innovative ways to change the world for the better and there has never been a more exciting time for you to join us. We are ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide and have an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research. We are led by discovery and innovation, with the synergy between research and learning at the core of our activity.

About the role:

As part of a national drive to maximise patient benefit from existing national audit data, Dr Dave Adlam (Cardiovascular Medicine) and Professor Mick Peake (Respiratory and Cancer Sciences, within the Department of Infection, Immunology and Inflammation), supported by Professor Paul Lambert and Dr Mark Rutherford (Health Sciences) are leading a national consortium funded by the British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research UK to link national cancer registration and cardiovascular national audit data to advance understanding of the interactions between cancer and cardiovascular disease from large scale ‘real world’ data. The 5-year programme will involve multiple work packages, researchers and institutions.

More Information >>>> http://bit.ly/2lZlMV9

SIGNOFF allstat