Assistant Statistician, The Scottish Government

www.StatsJobs.com |  Edinburgh or Glasgow

B1 £23,383 – £26,448, B2 £27,755 – £31,811

Glasgow and Edinburgh

We are currently seeking applications for Statisticians for a number of posts at the Scottish Government.

Our Statistical Recruitment aims to recruit and develop high calibre analysts, offering you the chance to realise your potential while taking on real responsibility and making a difference both to the work of government, and the lives of the people of Scotland.

We will invest in your potential by offering you the opportunity to work across the Scottish Government and supporting you through a strong development programme.

Qualifications & Experience Required

You should have, or expect to attain by June 2018, a first or second class honours degree in a numerate subject (e.g. statistics, mathematics, data science, economics or science). Should you have a 2:2 in your first degree, your application will be considered if you hold a postgraduate qualification such as an MSc or PhD, that contains a high level of statistics or strong numerate content.

More Information >>>>>> http://bit.ly/2mNltAq

SIGNOFF allstat