Good morning Allstat Members,

I wanted to bring to your attention new contracts roles CK Clinical are currently working on. Both of them are based in Belgium.

Please see the details below and let me know if this is of interest. If you are not considering contract roles then please feel free to share with others.

EXP. NON CLINICAL BIOSTATISTICIAN
PHARMA
9 MONTHS CONTRACT
4 DAYS ON SITE IN BELGIUM
PAYRATE: up to 60EUR/hour

EXP. BIOSTATISTICIAN
MULTINATIONAL CRO
6 MONTH CONTRACT
OFFICE BASED IN BRUSSELS
PAYRATE: up to 500EUR/day

Please contact me on 0044 1438 842972 for more details or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your up to date CV.

I look forward to your reply.

Many thanks.

Anetta Kotynska
European Biometrics Consultant

CK Group
Richmond House
Walkern Road
Stevenage
SG1 3QP

T: 01438 743047
DD: +44 1438842972

W: www.ckclinical.co.uk<http://www.ckclinical.co.uk/>
LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/anetta-kotynska-59188035
XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Anetta_Kotynska2?sc_o=mxb_p
Goldenline: http://www.goldenline.pl/anetta-kotynska/

CK Group are experts in scientific, clinical and technical staffing - follow us on LinkedIn by clicking here<https://uk.linkedin.com/company/cka-group>

CK Clinical, CK IT, CK Engineers and CK Science are part of the CK Group

CK Group is the trading name of CK Associates Limited. Registered in England No 2611749
Follow CK Clinical on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CKClinical
Join the Linkedin CK Clinical group at: <http://bit.ly/FMj4z
Become a fan of CK Clinical on Facebook: <http://bit.ly/1MXAE5>

SIGNOFF allstat