Webinar: Improve Your CLASSIFICATION with CART and RandomForests

LIVE OR ON-DEMAND

·         LIVE: Thursday, March 29th, 10AM – 11AM PDT, 1PM EDT

·         ON-DEMAND: If the time is inconvenient, please register and we will send you a recording

·         Cost: Complimentary

·         Real-world dataset, step-by-step instructions, hands-on option

Registration: http://hubs.ly/H06G0-90
Alternative Link: http://info.salford-systems.com/improve-your-classification-cart-randomforests

ABSTRACT:

In this webinar we'll introduce you to two tree-based machine learning algorithms, CART decision trees and RandomForests. Both of these methods can be used for either regression or classification (i.e. Y = “Application Denied” or “Application Accepted”) and we will focus on classification in this presentation. We will discuss the advantages of tree-based techniques including their ability to automatically handle variable selection, variable interactions, nonlinear relationships, outliers, and missing values. We'll explore the CART algorithm, bootstrap sampling, and the Random Forest algorithm (all with animations) and compare their predictive performance using a real world dataset.

Who should attend:

·         Attend if you want to implement data science techniques even without a data science, programming, or even an advanced statistical background.

·         Attend if you want to understand why data science techniques are so important for analysts.

https://app.getsignals.com/img.gif?ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgMCxqZwIDA&key=37a0757357184ee3bd426ff89c8e3d7c

Registration: http://hubs.ly/H06G0-90
Alternative Link: http://info.salford-systems.com/improve-your-classification-cart-randomforests

SIGNOFF allstat