ViiV Healthcare is GSK, Pfizer and Shionogi’s joint venture that works exclusively on medicines to treat and prevent HIV.

We are looking for a new Head of Statistics.

Job details available at http://bit.ly/2mJt2GS.

Information on ViiV Healthcare at http://www.viivhealthcare.com

This e-mail was sent by ViiV Healthcare Limited (a limited liability company registered in England and Wales No. 06876960), which is a member of the ViiV Healthcare group of companies. The registered address of ViiV Healthcare Limited is 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9GS.

GSK monitors email communications sent to and from GSK in order to protect GSK, our employees, customers, suppliers and business partners, from cyber threats and loss of GSK Information. GSK monitoring is conducted with appropriate confidentiality controls and in accordance with local laws and after appropriate consultation.

SIGNOFF allstat