And… on your birthday too Ivor..  Naughty!   Oh yes..  Apples rules for image processing IMHO..

Best

David

David Tunnicliffe,
AHFAP, FRGS, NPU

Imaging Professional and Educat
or

Fixing the shadows of the looking glass wall to capture the silence driven from our world
Warning!! Handling a Nikon will seriously improve your image!

Tel:             +44(0) 1908-564 739

Cell:            +44(0) 7944 403 765

Skype:
silverimages

E-mail: [log in to unmask]" class="">[log in to unmask]

web:  www.davidtunnicliffephotography.co.uk

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

If you forward this e-mail, please delete the forwarding history, including my e-mail address.