Doug Campana and I have published some 12th-14th century Seljuk Turkish material from the site of Kinik in central Anatolia. I will send you the .pdf if this might be useful. Pam Crabtree

From: Chiara Corbino
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Mamluk fauna

Dear Zooarchers,

I’m investigating human-animal interactions in 'Mamluk Syria'. The project is mostly based on the study of faunal remains from archaeological sites located in Jordan and dated from the Crusader/Ayyubid period to the Ottoman Empire.

For this reason, I’m looking for papers, reports or any other source of information dealing with this topic.

So far, I have some articles about Wu’ayra, Wadi Farasa, Shobak, Karak, Dhiban and Tall Hisban (Jordan) but I’m pretty sure there are other analysed zooarchaeological assemblages that I'm not aware of, not only from Jordan, but also from the nearby  countries.

Any suggestion will be really appreciated.

Best wishes,

Chiara

--

Chiara A. Corbino