Dear colleagues,
we received nearly 80 abstract proposals for the 13th ASWA conference
which will take place in Nicosia, Cyprus, 7-10th June 2017. All of them
are good and interesting, and we plan to accept all of them. This is a
great success, and we are really gratefull to all of you who have
submitted an abstract.
Of course, all the poster proposals are already accepted. But the
Committee needs a some time more for sorting the too many oral
presentations and proposing to move some of them into the poster
session(s).
This is the reason why we are late with reference to the time table that
we primarily announced. We apologize. We plan to come back to the
authors of oral proposals before the 15th February in order to tell them
if their proposal is accepted as an oral or as a poster presentation.
This is also the time when we will give you more information about the
registration fees and protocols.
All the best,

--
Jean-Denis VIGNE
Dr HDR, CNRS Senior Researcher

Archaeozoology, Archaeobotany:
Societies, Practices and Environnement
(UMR 7209) website : http://archeozoo-archeobota.mnhn.fr/

Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle - CNRS (InEE)
department Human and environment
CP 56, 55 rue Buffon, F-75005 Paris
tél.: 33 (0)1 40 79 33 10
fax: 33 (0)1 40 79 33 14