Dear colleagues,

Few years ago, I was working on a post-doctoral project that aimed to compile as much zooarchaeological data as possible, concerning African mammals during the end of Pleistocene and Holocene until recent time.

This work is now published as an atlas that proposes
-  tables,  listing data of each mammalian species known in the litterature (site,  coordinates, period, dates, culture, etc)
- a map for each of them with a color system that sorts the data with time.

 I hope this work  will be usefyull for African  and/or africanist archaeologists/zooarchaeologists/biologists, etc.

Please find the link to Archaeopress who edited this book.
http://www.archaeopress.com/ArchaeopressShop/Public/displayProductDetail.asp?id={E9706F21-29A1-4E7D-AF91-FB86683B7420}

Best regards,
Hélène