Hi Canan,

There is this on Serbia, though in Serbian (with short English summary)
and restricted to later prehistory:

Stojanović, I. & J. Bulatović, 2013. Arheozoološka istraživanja mlađe
praistorije na teritoriji Srbije. In N. Miladinović-Radmilović & S.
Vitezović (eds) /Bioarchaeology in the Balkans: balance and
perspectives/. pp. 13-24. Belgrade: Serbian Archaeological Society.

There's a copy on Jelena Bulatović's Academia page.

Best,
David

--
Dr. David Orton