Dear Mariana,

I've successfully prepped an owl by hanging a bucket in a tree. The bucket
needs small drainage holes drilled in the bottom and chicken wire over the
top. It took a few months in the UK, but that was mainly in the winter, so
in a warmer environment it should only take a few weeks. The technique even
preserved the sclerotic plates from the eyes, so you get pretty decent
recovery of elements.

Cheers,

Paolo