There is an event tomorrow at Senate House, University of London with the subtitle Protest, Dissent and Crossing Urban Boundaries, which seems to me a strange combination, to which I'm going to add Green and Pleasant as well as www.greenandsmart.org and this

www.greenandsmart.org
green and smart is a website and an ongoing academic resource covering green transport, smart information systems, transport planning and engineering, mapping, gardens, interchange engineering, housing, industrial architecture and walking in the London area, United Kingdom.

list

I like the way urls now popup.

Another Radical Walk has just been completed, and I'm going to do an outstilation but I don't have a title for it yet so can't hashtag.  Here I'll connect with #iisihrhsgata as that is still relevant.

John Lindsay
Reader in Information Systems Design
Kingston University,
Kingston Upon Thames,