Rui

De: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Em nome de Rowdy Yates
Enviada: quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2017 08:53
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: [EFTC] TC published studies

Dear Colleagues

Over the next few days, I will be pulling together a literature search on TC
publications since 2010.  It's now 5 years since I did a full literature
search and I know that there is probably a lot of work published since then.
I'm particularly interested in articles in peer-reviewed journals which
report on studies on TCs for people with dual diagnosis; integrating
one-to-one therapies in a TC; TCs in different cultural settings; TC
outcomes and follow-ups.

But really, I would welcome being pointed towards work (from 2011 onwards)
which studies the impact of TC methodology.  Just references are fine.  If
you have full text - that's even better.  I'm mainly interested in
peer-reviewed work but I'm happy to include grey literature, internal
documents, opinion pieces, in-press articles etc.

Please send anything relevant to my personal address:

Thank you in advance.  I'm more than happy to share the final list with
anyone on this list who is interested.

Rowdy Yates

President

European Federation of Therapeutic Communities

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385

M: +44 (0) 7734-255253
W: http://www.eftc-europe.com/
W: https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs

  _____

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University
Rankings 2015

The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC
011159.