Thank you so much Torben, that worked really well.
@Robin - I tried i1.*i2, it gave me same results because I had these already in binary format.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Robin Shao <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

May I ask why can't simply use i1.*i2 given voxels that has 0 value in either or both of the images will get 0 value after multiplication anyway?

Thanks,
Robin