Dear all,

I have used the "Auditory - single subject" fMRI dataset available on the SPM website (http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/data/auditory/) in my journal paper. One of the reviewer has asked me to check whether performing 'slice timing correction' changes my activation results or not. I have searched the SPM website and the manual, but couldn't find the slice timing information for the auditory dataset.

I have seen different papers and even the SPM manual where they have used the dataset without performing slice timing correction getting similar results as reported by me which made me wonder whether the slice timing has already been corrected in the provided dataset.

Please guide me a little on how to proceed with answering the reviewer.

Thanks for your time,
Regards

Asif Iqbal
Ph.D Candidate
Electrical & Electronic Engineering Department
University of Melbourne, Australia