Adding a random number really does nothing. Best to remove the pmod if its truly constant. The pmods are estimating the slope of change in response per unit change in pmod.

It would be best to concatenate the runs, but you have to make sure that each run as separate constants, filters, and auto-regressive terms. You can look at the gPPI code for how concatenation can be done across runs.

The third approach is probably the easiest.

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD