Great, worked a treat! :)

Cheers,

Dr Kevin Aquino
Research fellow,
Sir Peter Mansfield Magnetic Resonance Center, The University of Nottingham.

Honorary Research Fellow
School of Physics, Faculty of Science, University of Sydney

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up and does not stop until you get into the office.
-
Robert Frost

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.