Dear experts,

I'm a new user of DARTEL, so I have some naive questions about normalise EPI image with DARTEL.

1. According Chapter 46.2 in the manual of SPM12, I should use Realign (Est & Res) --> Coregister (Estimate) --> Segement --> Run DARTEL (create Templates) --> Normalise to MNI space. It looks like that I don't need to do Slicetiming and Smooth, is it right?

2. In Chapter 46.2, it just tells me Segment the anotomical image and generate "imported" grey and white matter images, I guess I should use the following settings:

Are these settings right?

If anyone can provide some help, I will be thankful.
Thanks for your reading.

Best regards,
ChihHao