Peaknii. Search spm listserve for more information on this extraction program and the detailed information it provides such as what you requested.

Deborah L. Kerr, PhD
Envoyé de mon iPhone via Siri.

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie🔬